Inside Sales Sherpa – MySherpa®
|Posted: February 2014
Reports to: Sales Manager Sherpa
Do you have what it takes to be a member of our elite MySherpa® team? We are hardworking technology guides for our clients. We pride ourselves in the results we bring to their businesses. Sherpa’s are the sturdy client guides of the Himalayas. MySherpa® is the perfect analogy of what a managed services information technology company is supposed to be for its clients.
Please do not apply if keeping commitments, taking initiative, owning problems and doing what you promise, with a can-do attitude, is not your natural style.
The successful candidate will maintain a high level of call activity, creating and developing relationships by phone which generate fruitful first time appointments for their outside sales teammates.
This candidate must have a consistent track record of exceeding quota and goals, working in an office environment.
- Attain and exceed activity quota
- Responsible for generating lead lists and sifting through those lists for the proper companies and contacts
- Nurture the warm prospect list to generate demand and interest
- Set quality appointments for outside sales
- Use Linked In to identify new prospects
- Ability to craft and ask good questions
- Computer proficiency
- Resilient, willing to learn and try new things
Excellent listening for understanding skills
Travel not required
Experience using SalesForce.com is preferred
BA/BAS degree required plus 2+ years of related sales experience.