New Business Sherpa
"We'll guide you to the top"
Are you a sales achiever with the experience, motivation and closing abilities to summit Mt. Money, by excelling in a competitive, fast growing technology industry? If you are qualified then you might have chops to be an IT Services Sales Sherpa.
MySherpa seeks competitive, goal oriented, B2B sales professionals who are comfortable having in-depth business conversations with C-Suite executives of private companies from 5-100MM in revenue. Direct experience in the IT industry is not a requirement. Your sales conversations are focused on the business impact of technology / IT operations at their company.
MySherpa is award winning IT managed services provider in the Delaware / Philadelphia region. We started in 2001 and are recognized by the Delaware State Chamber as a Business Superstar; and by our industry peers, MSP Mentor, as a top managed service provider the world over.
A successful candidate will thrive in MySherpa’s fast-paced, unique environment, and will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the company’s continued growth.
We offer generous compensation for goal achievement. Compensation is base, plus commission and includes full benefits including 401K, health, dental, long and short term insurance, paid vacation, auto allowance and more.
Traits of a Great Candidate:
- Assertive, competitive
- Sociable and outgoing. Ability to easily converse with anyone.
- Goal oriented, money motivated
- Ethical, smart
- Develops industry / persona knowledge to understand business triggers
- Secures upfront contracts with prospects for all phases of the sales cycle
- Uses sales processes to uncover business pain related to IT operations
- Presents MySherpa’s ability to solve client’s pain
- Converts prospects to paying clients
- Uses LinkedIn networking extensively to develop warm leads
- Represents MySherpa at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Completes Outside Sales Review documents for prospects
- Uses CRM to document all prospect communications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years B2B service sales experience
- <40 minute drive to Wilmington Delaware
If you’re ready for a career-altering position, please email CAREERS@MYSHERPA.COM resume and cover letter and include your top three sales achievements
Recruiters, please don’t contact or submit resumes.