MySherpa is a highly respected, award-winning regional MSP (managed services provider) creating custom IT solutions for small to medium-sized companies. In business for over 20 years, we seek top-tier sales talent to help further expand our presence in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are hiring a highly motivated Sales Executive to drive new client acquisition and business development out of our Wilmington, Delaware headquarters.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact on our business and see your hard work pay financial dividends? Apply today!
The successful Sales Executive acquires new clients by building effective business relationships and selling MySherpa’s custom IT solutions services, focusing on opportunity assessment, business development activities, and managing, directing, and working effectively with the MySherpa Client Services teams. The Sales Executive will work in a fast-paced team environment that requires tenacity, adherence to processes, a high level of organization, and an ongoing desire to grow professionally.
- Own customer acquisition and business development by setting client meetings, warm/cold calling, networking, and more.
- Sell and negotiate terms of MySherpa’s IT solutions services to new clients in identified markets.
- Always represent MySherpa with the highest professionalism and integrity, acting as the “face of the company” to current and prospective clients.
- Create and enhance relationships with industry contacts.
- Learn and track industry, marketing, and IT solution trends.
- Work closely with Client Services to manage, allocate, and pivot real-time team resources to the highest priority client needs.
- Consistently maintain high levels of sales and business development activity.
Qualifications & Skills
- Three or more years of demonstrable work experience in one or more of the following (or related) fields: staffing sales/account management, business development, inside/outside sales, consulting, managed services, professional services.
- Excellent process management, time management, networking, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a metrics-based organization with unlimited earning potential based directly on work ethic and level of production
- Well-developed listening and consultative sales skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM tools and Microsoft Office 365
Location: 4550 Linden Hill Road, Wilmington, DE 19808
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and contest bonuses!
- Healthcare, dental, vision, life, disability insurance; 401k (with company match); company laptop; cell plan reimbursement; HubSpot CRM; and more!